I’ve always been a positive person. And people have always told me that my positivity is infectious.
I’ve been practicing yoga for over 20 years and teaching for 15.
I got into it after fracturing my spine. Yoga completely healed my back, I love that it’s no longer my story. Yoga gave me so much more. A bounce in my step, a glow, depth, an inner strength so strong that no matter what life may throw at me – I know I’ll stand strong. I want to share this!
I teach Hatha-Fusion Flow Yoga Classes which aim to leave you toned, revitalised with a spring in your step.
Each class is a journey – to help my students be the masters of themselves in any given situation. The aim of each class is is to raise ‘conscious awareness’ in fun and creative ways.
My style draws on multiple yogic disciplines and Chinese Five Element theory. Classes combine breath, alignment and energy work in creative sequences to free cluttered minds and bodies and bring them into the here and now.
I’ve trained with the British Wheel of Yoga, Yoga Professionals, Kripalu Lifeforce and The Devon School of Yoga. More recently she has studied with international teachers Paul Grilley: ‘functional approach’ and Tara Judelle: ‘embodied flow’.
Whether the class theme is ‘Bliss’ or ‘Declutter’ expect to smile, laugh and playfully explore your edges. Re-connect to find the best version of yourself in these challenging times.
Expect a warm welcome whatever your ability.
- British Wheel of Yoga (Barbara Joseph) Teacher Training Foundation
- Yoga Professionals (Paul Conrad) Teacher Training
- Kripalu Lifeforce Yoga (Amy Winetraub) Yoga Teacher Training
- Sahej Academy (Martha Chester) Level 1 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Teacher Training
- Devon School of Yoga (Duncan Hulin) Yoga Therapy Diploma
- Aerial Silks Yoga (Gillie Sutherland) Teacher Training
- Embodied Flow Training (Tara Judelle) Intensive
- Paul Grilley The functional approach to Yin Yoga
- Rainbow Kids Yoga (Cateyana) Kids Yoga Teacher Training
- Reiki level I & II
- REPPS (Registered Excercise Professional)
- CRB Certificate
- Recent workshops: Maya Fiennes, Doug Swenson, Michael Stewart, Tara Judelle